[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LLD league update

Henry Muto

Right now we still need 1 new owner to take over Berlin's team.

We are also still waiting on BearBroncos to decide if he is staying or going.

If you have a franchise player you can post it if you have any players with a 1 year contract you want to dump you can do that as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

BearBroncos is out so I need to find 2 new owners and then determine if they want to do a 2 way dispersal or take teams.  If you know anyone let me know that might be interested.

Can we ask others from the other Bond leagues, like DAD? Maybe you already did that, but just a suggestion if it already hasn't been done.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Can we ask others from the other Bond leagues, like DAD? Maybe you already did that, but just a suggestion if it already hasn't been done.

I have asked many of them already but feel free to ask anyone you know that might be interested does not matter from what league as long as they know the rules or can learn the rules.  The last few years we have lost more people then the previous 10 years combined it is getting harder and harder for me to keep all these leagues together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

I have asked many of them already but feel free to ask anyone you know that might be interested does not matter from what league as long as they know the rules or can learn the rules.  The last few years we have lost more people then the previous 10 years combined it is getting harder and harder for me to keep all these leagues together.

Understood, thank you for your hard work. I'll ask around.

• Thanks 1