[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jameson Williams- Redraft let down or just needs more time?

FinishTheDrill

I circled  JSN, Jameson Williams, and Jordan Addison during drafts.  I saw them as high upside rookies who were likely to breakout this year.  I ended up landing JSN, and i am pleased.

JA has been doing well, and I think JSN is starting to come into his own.  

JW isnt really even a rookie.  Of course he's been IR and then suspended.  He's still not clicking.  Is it a case of.  What?  I see the coaches comments that "it takes time to click" but the guy is 1.5 seasons out of college and in the pros.  Despite not playing you'd think he could develop some off-field chemistry, practice his chops.

I down own him, he's rostered by someone else in both my leagues and I dont do dynasty, so this isnt an advice.  Just seeking discussion on what are your thoughts?  Is he going the way of Bateman,  who can never stay healthy and on the field and when he played neither dominated nor lived up to the hype?  Or is it jsut that he has had a string of bum luck?  Is he a Pickens who will start to get going albeit slowly?  Clearly it isnt a Flowers/Puka situation, dfespite having been touted as oozing talent. 

Curious your thoughts.