[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gibbs for AJ Brown dynasty trade

Finn5033

Joined my first ever dynasty league this season so I’m new to this. My team is doing well but I’m currently just outside the playoff picture. I am 3rd in pts scored but I have the 2nd most points scored against me so I have just as good a chance to win the league this year as anyone. The guy in last place is willing to trade AJ Brown and is interested in Gibbs. We have a 23 man roster so I’m not going to list everyone but my strength has been my RB’s. I have Etienne, Gibbs, Javonte Williams, and Kamara. We have 2 flex spots so I’ve been able to play them all. My WR’s have been the issue. I have G. Wilson, Puka, Godwin, and Jeudy.

My dilemma is Gibbs is much younger and a more premium position due to the lack of RB’s. And since I can play 4 rbs every week is this an unnecessary move? Then again Brown is a beast and I need to upgrade my WR situation.

Anybody with thoughts on this let me know what you think. As I said this is my first time ever doing dynasty so I’m new to looking at trades through that lense. Would Brown or Gibbs go first in a new dynasty start up for next season? Is this a fair trade straight up? Thanks for any thoughts.

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

In that case, as long as you know who you want......take the deal.  Will you get a player like gives with the 1?

Thanks for the reply, just kind of feeling this out. I think I’ll hold for now and look at things during the off-season.