[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DK or Garrett Wilson? QB ? Also!!!

Chucklar

• Chucklar changed the title to DK or Garrett Wilson? QB ? Also!!!
1 hour ago, Chucklar said:

PPR, point per 5 receiving yards, point per carry also. Who’s your start? Thanks all!

Also, Allen on bye for QB, slim

pickings! Jake Browning at Carolina or Pickett vs Arizona?

Thanks all and leave a link!!!

I think it's a toss up with Wilson/DK.  I'd probably go DK because Dallas has been scoring so much, the Seahawks may need to throw a lot.  

Tough one with the QB.  I'd almost lean towards Browning.  They are both pretty mediocre, bad options so plug your nose and hope for the best.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Unk Rico said:

I’d go with Wilson he’s been elite even with a bum qb- floor is higher than DK and his ceiling is higher than DK

Pickett for me for a QB, the offense got in a groove. Ride a possible wave.

I forgot to mention that I’m also starting Najee AND Warren as JT is thumbs down-pun intended…still Pickett or too many Steelers?

13 minutes ago, Chucklar said:

Thanks! Then should I go Browning over Pickett when I’m starting Najee and Warren? Not ideal I know…! Thanks!

Id probably go browning.  Pott isn't scoring 30+ and it limits your teams scoring by having both the qb and rb, unless of course Pickett throws 2 tds to Warren and / or najee

4 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Id probably go browning.  Pott isn't scoring 30+ and it limits your teams scoring by having both the qb and rb, unless of course Pickett throws 2 tds to Warren and / or najee

Thanks, that was my thought…it’s a stinker either way, thanks again!!!

18 hours ago, Chucklar said:

This game literally makes me sick to my stomach!!! Now I have to look at DK’s sick stat line the rest of the friggin week!!!

I was 5min from not playing him. I ended up sliding DK back into the lineup, but also removed Ferguson at the same time.

Cowboys Def ended up screwing me though

• Like 1