[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2023 LLD Payouts - has been paid out

Mr Big $290 (Championship $280 + 1 skin $10)

Thunderballs $170 (Runner-up $150 + 2 skins $20)

Le Chiffre $100 (3rd Place $80 + 2 skins $20)

Fabergé Legg Warmers $70 (7 skins $70)

Octoskins $10 (1 skin $10)

Shaken not Stirred  $10 (1 skin $10)

• Thanks 1

Won 7 skins and dominated in points.... sucks to not place at all.  I think we should consider starting the playoffs with our weekly average during the regular season THEN have the 3 weeks score.  So essentially you would have 4 weeks of scores for the final total playoffs.  Would help balance out the "luck" factor of being hot the last three weeks.  Not gonna lie, it sucks having such a dominant team and not placing at all for the big money.

Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2024 at 2:00 PM, Brentastic said:

Won 7 skins and dominated in points.... sucks to not place at all.  I think we should consider starting the playoffs with our weekly average during the regular season THEN have the 3 weeks score.  So essentially you would have 4 weeks of scores for the final total playoffs.  Would help balance out the "luck" factor of being hot the last three weeks.  Not gonna lie, it sucks having such a dominant team and not placing at all for the big money.

It could be worse you could be Jason/me.  I left Mostert in the lineup and I only had 1 other option to play Najee who would scored me enough pts to win the LLD Championship.  That is an unforgiveable mistake one I don't ever make yet it happened.

Also I went 13-1 in DAD I was #1 in VP's #1 in scoring (1960 pts) which was over 210 pts more than the playoff championship had.

Also in YODT I was #1 in scoring as massive 2043 pts over 220 more than the playoff champ and over 130 over 2nd high team.

I finished in 6th in YODT and 5th in DAD.  The regular season does not mean much no 1st round bye nothing. 

The LLD loss will stick with me for a lifetime.

Edited by Henry Muto
  • Haha 1

• Henry Muto changed the title to 2023 LLD Payouts - has been paid out
  • Henry Muto unpinned and locked this topic