[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LLD Winnings please read

If anyone wants me to withhold their winnings and pay for their 2024 season please reply to this post.

Also if you don't want me to send the money to your league safe because you can't retrieve it there please reply to this post.

Please replay to this post today if you want winnings moved to 2024 I will be paying them out tonight.

• Like 1

Thanks for managing all of this, Henry.  I do not use LeagueSafe and I think this is my last year in this league. I debated staying another year but I think I'd be a detriment more than an asset. I don't have the love of the game anymore.  Can you Zelle me the $$ (I don't have Venmo or Paypal - F those commie companies). My Zelle is my gmail.

I could possibly be talked into staying but it's probably best if y'all find a more engaged owner.

Thanks

23 hours ago, Brentastic said:

Thanks for managing all of this, Henry.  I do not use LeagueSafe and I think this is my last year in this league. I debated staying another year but I think I'd be a detriment more than an asset. I don't have the love of the game anymore.  Can you Zelle me the $$ (I don't have Venmo or Paypal - F those commie companies). My Zelle is my gmail.

I could possibly be talked into staying but it's probably best if y'all find a more engaged owner.

Thanks

I sent you the $70 on Zelle confirm when you have received it.  I sent to the email you told me to send to.

6 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Well that's not gonna happen

😉

Three-peat!!! 😁

I wouldn't be surprised.  You are very consistent, an incredible dynasty manager and what's even crazier is that you do it with a different roster every year.  Your ability to trade and make moves to compile a championship team is 2nd to none.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Brentastic said:

I wouldn't be surprised.  You are very consistent, an incredible dynasty manager and what's even crazier is that you do it with a different roster every year.  Your ability to trade and make moves to compile a championship team is 2nd to none.  

Thanks! You're kind. Hope all is well with you and your kids

• Like 1

• Henry Muto unpinned and locked this topic