[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My 2024 Draft

I'm in a 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex W/RB/TE half point PPR League with 3 Keeper and I'm keeping Purdy, Jacobs and Mclaurin. In my league you can't keep any player more than 2 years. So here's a list of player going back into the draft forsure. From a trade last year I have the #4-9-14 and 21 picks in the draft. I think McCaffery will be available at #4 as the 3 guys drafting before me need a QB. Every year I hate my TE. How early should I grab a TE. I should be able to get 3 great players but should I reach for a TE.

Thanks JHM

Screenshot_20240302-220141~2.png

That's 24 starting QB with 6 points a TD. QB is BIG time important. If CMC isn't available at 4 you need to go with best QB available. Then hit an RB at 9, WR 14 & I think if any of those TE are available at 21 in any kind of PPR you should take them.

CMC available at 4 - CMC, 9-QB, 14-WR, 21- TE if any of those 3 otherwise I lean another RB - thinner position than WR

CMC gone at 4 - best QB, 9- best RB, 14 - WR, 21- any of those TE if available, if not another RB

Edited by FastSteve

2 QB league, at 4 you are taking one of Allen, Mahomes, Herbert or Burrow, though I’m guessing that there will be more players available, this is just your list of who is in year 2 and has to be dropped.

I’m more curious as to your roster as Jacobs and McLaurin aren’t the strongest of keepers, especially in a 12 team league. Curious as to your options there, maybe a 2nd QB or higher upside young player or if there are some other players you could maybe trade for to keep that would be better.