[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caleb Williams or Marvin Harrison Jr at 1.01

I tend to overthink everything. I have the 1.01 in my 10 team superflex dynasty league. PPR and TEP. 

I am absolutely torn between Marv and Caleb Williams because I’ve always had concerns for Caleb Williams as a player and my team is borderline not necessarily needing him. Do I take Marv or Caleb with this team? 

QB: Anthony Richardson, Justin Fields, Daniel Jones

RB: Bijan Robinson, Kenneth Walker, Josh Jacobs

WR: Tee Higgins, Zay Flowers, Tank Dell, Marquise Brown, Curtis Samuel

Got more players but more of just depth and dart throws

Can you trade the 1.01 and get additional 1st round draft capital?  There are 3 very good WR's in great spots after the draft and Daniels, Maye and Nix look like potential starters. Daniels to Nabers could be a great combo for you.  Otherwise if Odunze in Chicago.   WR is deep behind those top 3.  Worthy in KC, Pearsall in SF especially if they trade Deboo and even BTJ in Jax.   If you can trade back a couple of spots for multiple 1sdt rounders and still grab Nabers and then another of the rookie QB.s you get much more potential than Williams (who you are not sure about ) or MHJ.