[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gibbs hamstring injury

The suck part of the greatly reduced preseason that we are about to face is exactly this - injuries from players not in game shape. It can happen anytime of course, but there is almost no "live" action for players and preseason games are about 99% about figuring out who they are going to cut in the huge drop to 53 players. I hate getting players that are already injured. But we've seen very few injuries this summer other than JJ McCarthy. Gibbs had a minor hammy in Week 5 last year.

7 hours ago, Kayteeohh33 said:

Campbell said he's trending in the right direction and should be back at practice next week. Taking that at face value and hoping it won't be a lingering issue all year

hamstring = lingering injury

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2024 at 7:13 PM, DMD said:

The suck part of the greatly reduced preseason that we are about to face is exactly this - injuries from players not in game shape. It can happen anytime of course, but there is almost no "live" action for players and preseason games are about 99% about figuring out who they are going to cut in the huge drop to 53 players. I hate getting players that are already injured. But we've seen very few injuries this summer other than JJ McCarthy. Gibbs had a minor hammy in Week 5 last year.

It’s concerning to hear about Jahmyr Gibbs' hamstring injury. Hamstring issues can be tricky, and it’s crucial for the Lions to handle this carefully to avoid further setbacks. Let’s hope it’s not too serious and he can return to practice soon! I want to hire an essay writer from this domypaper.com website but before getting help from them, I want to read their reviews to make sure it is worth taking help from them. And when I was looking for their reviews online, I found your post as well and can't resist myself by replying you.

I agree with you.

Edited by StellaEgan