[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need 3 out of these 5 WR's

I'm getting a headache trying to figure out which one of these guys to start. It seems every week I'll start 2 of them correct and one guy on my bench always goes off. Last week I benched Burleson, the week before Gonzalez(2 tds), before that R. Smith(200 yds). We get 1pt for rec, td=6 and .1 for every yard.

Clayton vs SF

Burleson vs Det

R. Smith at NO

Gonzalez vs NE

Gates at Oak

As of now I have Gates, Clayton and Gonzalez in.

My other starters are Manning, Dillon, McAllister, Akers and Pitt.

THANKS

That's funny, the two I like the best this week are Smith and Burl. Denver's passing game is hot and NO isn't going to slow it down. Burl seems to be Cpeps go to guy now, and I think he'll continue to roll with big points against Det. I can't see sitting them for a TE, even the best TEs in the league.

There other 3 are a push IMHO, but I'd lean toward clayton.

I'm getting a headache trying to figure out which one of these guys to start.  It seems every week I'll start 2 of them correct and one guy on my bench always goes off.  Last week I benched Burleson, the week before Gonzalez(2 tds), before that R. Smith(200 yds).  We get 1pt for rec, td=6 and .1 for every yard.

Clayton vs SF

Burleson vs Det

R. Smith at NO

Gonzalez vs NE

Gates at Oak

As of now I have Gates, Clayton and Gonzalez in.

My other starters are Manning, Dillon, McAllister, Akers and Pitt.

THANKS

562266[/snapback]

I would go with Clayton, Gates, and Burleson

Clayton, Gates and Smith.

Burleson is definitely a nice one to have this week, but I don't think he has been as consistent as the others in recent weeks (the Week 10 bye for Smith and Gates not withstanding).

562333[/snapback]

I think NOT Rod Smith. I predict Denver up big and early and then controls the clock with the running game.

Any 3 of the other 4 will do.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?  Seems like the consensus is Gates, Clayton and Burleson.

567318[/snapback]

Clayton, Gonzalez, and for the third, check the NO injury report Sunday to find out if McKenzie is playing. If he's starting, play Gates. If he's out, play R. Smith.