[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First time need WR help

thebrowneye1

That's a tough one. Of course it's btween DJ and Horn. They are both dinged up and they both face a pretty mean Def. I think if Horn plays he will produce but look what DJ did a couple of weeks ago when he was "not expected to play". Both are at home. I have a hard time sitting Horn but I am doing it this week. I think with Miami's current insecurity at getting the job done (Jets) I would go with DJ barring a poitive updated on Horn.

Horn has a slightly gimpy knee and is against Champ Bailey (the knee may be more important) which might make your choice a little easier if it looks like he's not going to play.

Can't bench a colts reciver with what Peyton's doing.

Burleson's looked good the last few weeks, and Det is a pretty good matchup.

Driver's been pretty solid, and Favre's on a tear.

You might pay some attention to Hasselbeck's condition in regards to DJax. He might be out with injury, and even if he isn't, Dolphins D has been good this year.

so, bench Horn or DJax, hopefully you can decide based on injuries if your lineup isn't due until game time. If it comes down to the wire, I'd bench Djax.

10 team keeper 1pt. 20yds. 6pts TD. bonus 2pts. over 100yds.

R. Wayne

N. Burleson

J. Horn

D. Jackson

D. Driver 

Playoffs are coming and I need a win please help

565663[/snapback]

Bench Horn.If he does play Bailey will be on him like sand on a beach.N>O> season is pretty much over and Denver is in a dog fight with S.D. for the play-offs