[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB WDIS?

Balzac

Both have excellent matchups, so this is a very tough call. I'm leaning towards Brady, as I've been hearing rumblings that DEN will be running Droughns a lot over the remaining games. That said - I have Droughs. Do I start Plummer for the simple reason that with he and Droughns I will get points for virtually all of the TDs that they score against the crappy NO D? Thanks in advance for all advice.

Thanks for the reply to my post. Tough call here since both opposing defenses are soft, but I'm thinking Plummer. KC & blaylock could get hot and eat the clock up a bit on Brady.

bump.

any last minute thoughts on this? I think hedging my bets by playing Brady is the best move, but others seem to think I should stack the deck with my Denver players. Thanks.