[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex position

bumpersb

My team:

McNabb, Favre

LT. Chatman, DD, Dunn, Jackson, S. Morris

A. Johnson, D, Driver, R Williams

Gates

Atlanta D

I was going to start Dunn without thinking about it. I just picked up S. Morris and could even use Driver in my flex position. Most people will laugh when it comes to an offensive player in Miami. But morris has averaged 12 pts the last 4 games and Dunn only 7. Plus it looks like Duckett maybe getting the goal line carries.

As for Driver, I almost certain that I am starting Favre and hate to have four guys going in one game. So as much as Miami sucks do I start Morris over Dunn and Driver?

Nah don't overcoach. Stick with the RB... and stick with the more productive RB. Morris really has averaged 12 points over the past 4? He had 56/1 before their bye, 48/0 the week before that, 83/1, and 91/0. You must get points for carries? He's losing carries to Minor. I would not rely on Morris.

Dunn might be losing some carries to Duckett, but still remains involved in the pass game and will still get a handful of carries (he carried it 17 times last week).

We get no points for carries but 1 pt per rec.  But in weeks 6-9 Morris had 12, 17, 7, and 14 pts.  While Dunn had 1, 9 and 10 for weeks 6-8 and had 8 pts in week 10.

We do get 1 pt for every 10 yards rushing.

567084[/snapback]

Then most definitely start Dunn with the 1 pt. per reception.

I agree with Darin...stay away from Morris. Dunn is mister steady...in a combo scoring format, he has not scored less than 11 points this year, except one game where he was injurred. I would give some real thought to Driver too as the Texan pass defense is pretty bad - they've given up the most passing TD's in the league. I give a slight edge to Dunn. Good luck

Please see my post