[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J.Smith, CJ, or Or Moulds?

JO-E

Smith VS TEN?

CJ VS BAL?

Moulds VS STL?

all look pretty good to me... Ten secondary is a little shaky and Smith has been on fire... PIT will stop the run and force them to through deep to CJ where he preforms best.... STL game will be high scoring and STL will give up some points and Moulds has been the only player scoring besides McGahee....

I need one out of these 3..... I am leaning towards Jimmy Smith

THis is not simple. Rule Moulds out. He'll get his but won't have a huge day.

Smith is on fire, I think you need to go with him. CJ has more potential for a huge game, Palmer has been stretching the field with him the past 3 games. But it's going to be more difficult against a tough D.

Look at CJ's matchups for the rest of the season. TRADE HIM!!

Don't trade Chad Johnson. Everyone on this board was saying "bench him" when he played against Champ Bailey. All he did was school Bailey.

His matchups? Good receivers will get theirs.

Plus his value isn't anywhere right now...I made an offer today to a guy of ANY RECEIVER I have between Wayne, Clayton, and Johnson (among others) and this guy didn't even mention CJ. He was looking at Clayton and Wayne.

I can tell your right now I'd rather keep CJ than any of those guys. He is healthy and he's been going through some g.pains, but he is a dynamic talent and is a player you have to stick with.

I think Gerard has a good week last week but CJ will be thrown to alot this game... CJ preforms best against tough competition...... and you know they are gana find a way to stay in the game... it prolly will be by passing... and the only wr on the team is CJ right now... soooo....

I was leaning towards Smith... now CJ.. but Ill hate myself if I start CJ and Smith does good cuz he was my first instinct.......... ah sh*t!

Guess Ill go with Smith.. huh?

I hope you didn't bench Johnson...he is already on the board in the first Q.

It amazes me to see people jump off the bandwagon so readily with players. Never once have I ever considered sitting CJ and I'm a happier man for it.