[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

202 ponts to 94 points---***?

cspoerl

My team scored 202 points last week and this week they scored 94

This stuff can drive anyone crazy. On paper ( pre-draft ) this is a Superbowl Team now I am lucky to get a playoff birth

Bulger

Gerrard

Injured

Gannon

Maddox

Benched

Brunell

Warner

McCallister

Martin

Faulk

Owens

Ward

Boldin

Whitten

Dawson

Carney

Atlanta

Pull out your violin...this outta make you feel better!

In one of my three leagues I lead the league in total points by 300

My team is:

McNabb

C. Portis

T. Barber

F. Taylor

I. Bruce

R. Smith

N. Burelson

R. McMichael

R. Longwell

Chicago

Atlanta

I am 3-7 already out the playoffs...and that my friend is Fantasy Football...like the Cubs say...always next year!

Edited by SuperBalla

Yup. I've been in a downslide for weeks with a multitude of injured starters coupled with bye week fillers. It's not always about who is on paper but staying healthy and getting lucky here and there when it's needed.

A while ago I had two 200+ point weeks, but not right now. What can you do? (Not a *** thing).

7 years has taught me a few things.

The most important, TRADE TRADE AND TRADE AGAIN!!!

8-3 and 5 out of 7 of my starters are from the WW.

R Droughns

Julius Jones

Seattle D

N. Burleson

D. Givens

Cincy Kicker

570428[/snapback]

Gotta disagree with Kahuna. I'm 9-2 this year, and have not made 1 trade. All of the trades that have taken place in my league have not "put any team over the top". Definitely haven't put any teams in the playoffs that wouldn't have been there anyway.

I lucked out, and picked up Mushin when someone gave up on him. I had to pick up Wiggins to cover for an injured LJ Smith. The only other player on my roster that I start every week off the WW is Droughns. ( He actually fell to me at the No. 3 WW priority)

If you draft a good team, you shouldn't have to make any trades to sure up your starting lineup. All of the people that I have seen drafting "trade bait", end up losing out...they are forced to play matchups each week (often picking the wrong player), or they trade the wrong players away, leaving them weak at a skill postion...which is right where they were before they made the trade.

Bottom line, draft a good team on draft day, don't give up on your players too soon, and if a trade sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

Ben

Thanks for all the feedback. I am 6-4 and by the looks of some of you guys I m really not doing that bad. There are some nice picks on the waiver wire

Shaun King

who will help me for the playoff run

Looks like Whitten's value tanked but I got Wiggins on the bench

WHo knows maybe I can make a playoff run and win it all.

Good luck next week Huddlers

If it makes you feel any better

I do not know how but this team of mine is 4-7, second in points scored 10 team league.

Brees

Brooks

T Holt

T Owens

D Driver

R Smith

K McCardell

P Holmes

M Westbrook

D Blaylock

M Pittman

O Smith

E Johnson

Vandy

TB Defense

Everyone i've played against seemigly goes nuts against me, even though I had a seemingly good week. This is the only league out of five, I'm in with a losing record, the next worst 7-4. lol