[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So mad that I beat the wife and kicked the dog

cliaz

Ever have those years where you just can't catch a break. I'm having one of those...

Performance league, start 1 QB, 2 RBs, either 3 Wrs or 2 WRs and a TE, 1 Kicker, 1 D.

Lineup:

QB

Brees

Pennington

Rattay

RBS

S. Alexander

Jamal Lewis

Kevin Jones

Lee Suggs

M. Morris

Chester Talyor

WRs

Andre Johnson

Ashlie lelie

Michael Clayton

Eddie Kennison

Kicker

Phil Dawson

Ds

Bills

Cards

Ok, i'm now 5-6. you would think with the team I have I would be at least 7-4. Bad start to the year when i started McNair the first 3 games hurt me, then lost to other teams by 1 - 11 points. No point being upset about that but I do need some serious expert advice, Giantsfan, Tomfin2000, Grits, kevfish, Rovers, darin3, wildbluefan, skrappy1, Bill Swerski, Ben-waa - I always take in what you guys post if it relates to any of my players or players I am about to play against. If you guys could take a minute to help me out i would really really appericate it.

12 team league, 4 divisions with 3 players in each (I only put that part in with the 3 players in case that Codie guy is reading and needs help with his math.) my division looks like this:

Team one - 5-6

Me - 5-6

Team Three - 4-7

Yea my division has been horrible this year. one divison in my league has a 9-2, 7-4 and 7-4.

The way we do our playoffs is the top 2 teams that are division winners and have the most points score through out the year gets the 1st round bye. The next 2 division leaders play the 2 wild card teams. The way we fingure out wildcards is based on the 2 teams with the most points who are NOT division winners. We believe that if your team puts up high points but do not win a division should get the wild card slot. Too many teams have put up the highest total of points in the league but end up playing a team that scores the highest for a week and therefore get a record of 6-7 or 5-8. Anyways that isn't important....

I am tied for record in the division but the guy in front of me has me beat on total points (which is a tie breaker after divisional record which we split so far). So he is the divisonal leader so far by 8 points.

I need to win win win to slip into the playoffs.

Could you all review my team and tell me if....

1. I should just try and package up a player bundle and try to upgrade a weakness or if i should just stick with what I have?

2. Start Kevin jones over chester talyor/jamal lewis this week even? I know the lions will be playing from behind but so far the lewis camp sucks my hairy bean bag.

3. Start my #1 D against my #1 RB alexander or try and trade to get another D?

4. Anything you guys can suggest, I need to make the playoffs, this will be the first year that I haven't made it if I fall short.

Thanks for taking the time to check this post out guys!!!!!

Start Phil Dawson, and do NOT sit Brees :DB)

You have 4 solid receivers (considering Kennison has stepped it up the past few weeks). Mebbe U can package one of yer WR and Lewis/Taylor for a better RB.

Good luck man - at least U still have an outside chance at the playoffs. My team in sig is 3-8, and just scored high points this past week. My season was banged in the :D without the courtesy of a reach-around....

Even though I did not make your "list," I will give you my opinion. You have givin me some good advise in the past.

QB - Breese (easy one)

RBs - Alexander and yes, start Jones this week. the Mooch said that they are going to try to establish the run and Jones is really starting to improve. There is also the Turkey Day mistique with the Lions.

WRs - Johnson, Lellie and Clayton this week.

def - I would go with the Cards D this week. They are at home and the Jets offense is struggling a bit with Carter. Alexander is going to wreck the Bills this week. IMO

Even though I did not make your "list," I will give you my opinion. You have givin me some good advise in the past.

RBs - Alexander and yes, start Jones this week. the Mooch said that they are going to try to establish the run and Jones is really starting to improve. There is also the Turkey Day mistique with the Lions.

WRs - Johnson, Lellie and Clayton this week.

def - I would go with the Cards D this week. They are at home and the Jets offense is struggling a bit with Carter. Alexander is going to wreck the Bills this week. IMO

571272[/snapback]

I have that feeling too, but i felt that way about them against the panthers.

Thanks for your input!

I think if Lewis plays this week you should give him the #2 start. I can't find any stats showing what his record is against the Pats. I'm not sure he has ever faced them. According to Lewis the injury is "not that bad". He said he could have continued to play this weekend. They decided to rest him instead. I think Lewis would matchup nicely with the Pats. Taylor wasn't impresive when he tried to fill Lewis' shoes earlier this year. If Lewis isn't going to start I'd put in Jones. The remark about a pacage trade w/ a WR and your Balt RBs could be worth exploring. As far as WRs go, I'd sit Eddie. Bills Def is a good matchup if Dilfer gets the start this week, which it sounds like he might. Good Luck.