[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R. Williams soon be to a Dolphin again

Supposedly he is about to be reinstated and will serve a four game suspension over the final four games of this season. He would then be eligible to play next year. Whether he actually will or not is another story, as there are a lot of conflicting reports about that. I read today that he is in no hurry to get back to the NFL and laughs about rumors that he is. :D

Supposedly he is about to be reinstated and will serve a four game suspension over the final four games of this season.  He would then be eligible to play next year.  Whether he actually will or not is another story, as there are a lot of conflicting reports about that.  I read today that he is in no hurry to get back to the NFL and laughs about rumors that he is.  :D

572495[/snapback]

No f'in way he plays for the Fins next year. No way.

He'll be in Silver n' Black. Or perhaps playing for America's Team. The 'boys have A TON of cap space and may wish to bring Jones along slowly. Figure that these last few weeks of the season will be a job interview for JJones and they'll enter the Ricky Sweepstakes if he fails.

No f'in way he plays for the Fins next year.  No way.

He'll be in Silver n' Black.  Or perhaps playing for America's Team.  The 'boys have A TON of cap space and may wish to bring Jones along slowly.  Figure that these last few weeks of the season will be a job interview for JJones and they'll enter the Ricky Sweepstakes if he fails.

572501[/snapback]

I agree he's done with the Dolphins but assuming Parcells is still in Big D next year, no possible conceivable way Williams is there. Bill won't have it, trust me. Oakland is the most commonly rumored destination, but as I said, he might not even be into coming back at all.

Silver and black all the way. The only team that deserves this load is one owned by Al Davis. All the dregs wind up there... Romanowski and the list goes on. Davis' "just win baby" went down the toilet when he put Marcus Allen onthe practice squad.