[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Derrick Blaylock or Chester Taylor

spain

Derrick Blaylock against the Chargers or Chester Taylor against the Patriots. Two backup running backs starting for an injured stud playing against 2 tough defenses. Help me decide my flex player before I leave for Thanksgiving..

VERY Hard choice. I wasnt impressed with Blaylock this week but he still did pretty good for a backup.

The Chargers are running on all cylinders and might take a big lead early on.

Baltimore relies on the run ALOT and the Pats havnt been great against the run.

I would go with Taylor but this is a very hard decision.

I agree this is very tough, but here's my take:

The Chiefs love to run, and it looks like the other night the Pats keyed on stopping that, which left open the opportunity for the passing game (which would have been tough for NE to stop with the banged up secondary anyway)

Baltimore is also all about the run, but thier passing offense isn't as good as the chiefs, so NE might be even more dedicated to stopping the run.

Then again, the point is very well taken that the Chargers are likely to run up more points early on the Chiefs than the Pats are on the Ravens.

I still say Blaylock, but I think you could really flip a coin here.