[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice! NEED HELP!

mercer27

OK, here is the situation.

My team consists of:

QB - Culpepper

WR - R. Wayne

WR - D. Mason

WR - N. Burleson

WR - T. Holt

WR - K. Colbert

RB - T. Jones

RB - C. Taylor

RB - A. Thomas

RB - M. Pittman

RB - R. Droughns

TE - R. McMichael

I have been offered the trade mentioned above, standard scoring league - Rushing/Receiving 10yds/pt - 6pts/TD

Should I accept this trade?

Pittman & McMichael for T. Gonzalez???

I am 6-5 and the remaining schedule for Pittman looks like he can dominate, and since I just snagged C. Taylor from Baltimore, I feel Pittman is expendable. What do you think??

I don't know about that one. I've been thinking about trading Pittman too, but you have to consider what you'll get for him.

Tony Gonzalez is unqeustionably a great TE, but it's not like McMicheal's been really bad this year either.

I don't know, it just seems like your giving up a pretty good RB for a small upgrade at TE. It seems like you should be able to get more.

keep in mind, Taylor could play for 4-6 weeks, or he could play for just one, no one seems to know how bad Jamal is. When he comes back you'd be down to 2 RB without Pittman, but if that's all you can start, it might not be a bad idea.

As much as I've been a Pittman-basher on here, I don't think you can do this trade. I don't trust Taylor. While you have the Chicago run game handcuffed, it's not gonna be pretty in Chicago down the stretch with a depleted D and a rookie QB. You don't want to HAVE to start Jones/Thomas at your #2 every week.

The upgrade from McMichael to Gonzo would be somewhat significant; but the serious hit you'd take at your RBs would be VERY significant, in my opinion.

I'd sit tight.