[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's more over rated...Favre or Vick?

thorfinn

LOL I love these comments when he has a bad game in the West Coast offense. Where are these comments when he has a good game?  :D

595224[/snapback]

U have an argument when U can point out when he is consistently good. Even Boller has a good game once in awhile....

Its been said before, and will be said again - Vick is overrated. Favre got no where NEAR the hype Vick got in preseason. Favre is CLEARLY the better QB - in fact, the question insults the intelligence of football fans.

595252[/snapback]

It's not the question of "Who is better Favre or Vick?" it's "Who is more hyped Favre or Vick?"

Obviously you missed

1) every SportsCenter, ESPN talking about how good Favre is.

2) every Sunday night game, the announcers waxing Favre's knob even while throwing 17 ints during the game

3) every Monday night game Madden goes to work on Favre like he's going to win a prize.

Vick might have had more hype during the preseason, but it's without a doubt shadowed by Favre's hype during his "Super bowl or bust" season.

Fantasy or Conventional Football? Regardless if I had to pick from either of these guys to start for me right now it would be Favre. The Falcon defense has been pretty decent this year and Green Bays has not so that's where I attribute Vicks record being better. However, they both look pretty bad when it's crunch time currently and neither excites me that much to have on a squad.

Overrated? It seems Vick gets a lot of props which I think are undeserving and other than Madden I don't know too many people that have really rated Favre that high this year. Vick....