[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Survivor Challenge: Week 14!

Dr. Rock

Congrats to hugh and redknights for making it this far! I'm going to give you guys two weeks to sort it out, and then I'll institute a tie-breaker if you're both still around (or have both still lost).

Don't forget to check the page... good luck!

Sunday, Dec. 12

Chicago at Jacksonville, 1:00 p.m.

Cincinnati at New England, 1:00 p.m.

Cleveland at Buffalo, 1:00 p.m.

Indianapolis at Houston, 1:00 p.m.

New Orleans at Dallas, 1:00 p.m.

N.Y. Giants at Baltimore, 1:00 p.m.

Oakland at Atlanta, 1:00 p.m.

Seattle at Minnesota, 1:00 p.m.

Miami at Denver, 4:05 p.m. N.Y.

Jets at Pittsburgh, 4:05 p.m.

Detroit at Green Bay, 4:15 p.m.

San Francisco at Arizona, 4:15 p.m.

St. Louis at Carolina, 4:15 p.m.

Tampa Bay at San Diego, 4:15 p.m.

Philadelphia at Washington, 8:30 p.m.

Monday, Dec. 13

Kansas City at Tennessee, 9:00 p.m.

You know what, I really want to take the packers here, but for the sake of drama, I will take the Jaguars.

:D

601865[/snapback]

Theat's why I got my pick in early this week. :D The Pack seems like the pick for the week, but it'd be pretty stupid for both of us to pick the same team. Watch...now they're going to lose.

Sheesh...another squeeker. Well, yet again, good job red. We both live to see another week. :D

Having made it this far, I'd love to see just how far this thing can go. Rock, would you have a problem letting this thing play out to week 17 (that is, of course if we both can make it that far) or as long as it takes before implementing the tiebreaker? It just seems a little anti-climactic to end things with a tiebreaker after going this long, plus it would be cool to see if we can actually make it through the entire season. Whatever you want to do. Thanks for running it. :D

Edited by Hugh-mongus

Sheesh...another squeeker.  Well, yet again, good job red.  We both live to see another week.  :D

Having made it this far, I'd love to see just how far this thing can go.  Rock, would you have a problem letting this thing play out to week 17 (that is, of course if we both can make it that far) or as long as it takes before implementing the tiebreaker?  It just seems a little anti-climactic to end things with a tiebreaker after going this long, plus it would be cool to see if we can actually make it through the entire season.  Whatever you want to do.  Thanks for running it. :D

607828[/snapback]

If that's the way you guys want it, then okay. Please make your picks here.. my work schedule has increased by about 1000% in the last month, which is why I've been so lax on this. Sorry!

If that's the way you guys want it, then okay. Please make your picks here.. my work schedule has increased by about 1000% in the last month, which is why I've been so lax on this. Sorry!

613020[/snapback]

Red, are you OK with running this thing out to the end if it goes that far? I'd like to see if we can make it. Week 17 we can use the tiebreaker if need be.

Rock, do we need to do something for this tiebreaker you are thinking of or is it based on previous information we have submitted?