[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah CBSportsline sucks...

Ralph Furley

In a previous post I was cursing Ahman and Javon for their lousy week and how my season would be over. After all, my opponent was only down by 5 and had Tynes going last night. Well, I go to bed pissed off because the fantasy gods strung me along the entire evening, only to have Tynes beat me in the winding minutes of the forth quarter. I shut off the TV.

I wake this morning to hear that Tynes scored a 7th XP last night to put my opponent up by 2. Well, I checked out our CBS website this morning to find that they did not factor in Culpepper's fumble which is -2 in our league. It brings us to a tie. My bench outscored his giving me the victory in the first round.

How lucky can a person get. CBS darn near gave me a heart attack.

A wonderful feeling for sure. Congratulations.

However I'm not a fan of bench points as a tiebreaker. I recommend decimal scoring to pretty much eliminate tie games. Both of my leagues moved to decimal scoring this year and we'll never turn back.