[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can I still reup?

I got the e-mail, but seem to have "misplaced" it. doah

Is/was the cost in June $18 for returning members or did we get a "deal"? Is it now too late for said "deal" (if it existed)?

I am also a bit confused about the "Join" links/buttons because when you go to join, there is no mention of whether or not you are a returning member. It seems as though you are starting over again with a new log on and everything. (I could be wrong)

Anyway, sorry for my ignorance-- I got the impression from the e-mail that I still had full access to the site through August so didn't have to worry. Now I see that in the case of the player rankings, I don't have full access unless I am a member.

I am probably making this more complicated than it is, but any light shed would be appreciated.

Thanks! :D

Renew, join... join, renew. It's all the same isn't it? It is to us. So just hit the join button and you're off. If you want to use your existing login just enter it on the form. If you have any troubles please call the toll-free number at the top of the order form and they will assist you.