[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M.Faulk and S. Jackson

Tokes

In other injury news running backs Steven Jackson and Marshall Faulk returned to practice Wednesday and both could play this week.

Faulk has not played since November 29 against Buffalo, while Jackson missed last week's game with a bruised knee one week after making his first career start.

"I think we might be at full strength at running back," Martz said. '

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1204/194844.html

Everything I'm reading or hearing is Faulk to Start, Jackson to Play.

How it really breaks down come game time....who knows?

Will Mad Mike Martz go "Fast & Furious"?

Or will he make more use of the run game against a bad AZ run D?

Again....who knows.....?

STL homer here, and it looks as though it is a FF'ers nightmare. Both will play, neither is 100% and no one knows if Martz will run the ball more than 15 times. He has the ridiculous ego to go in to AZ and try to prove that Chandler was not the problem and try to throw the pill all day.

When the public and media outcry is for him to run the ball more, he tends to do just the opposite, as if he is trying to prove who's boss.

Nothing would surprise me tomorrow. That offense is definitely in disarray, that line couldn't block me, and don't believe the BS that the defense is fixed. Don't get me started on special teams, just watch that Scoby cat return a couple to the house tomorrow.

Other than that, we're playing great. If you have any other options, I'd sure think about using them.

I have Harris, Faulk, AND Jackson (due to a late-season pick up) and am setting them down in favor of the Immortal Emmitt Smith.

May the lord have mercy on my fantasy team....