[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tatum Bell Playing?

aterry1979

Heard it reported this morning that he would be active, but likely won't get too many carries. I for one think Shanny is just testing Bell - he'll bring it right up to the line but will decide to sit him . . . he just wants to see that Tatum won't declare himself not ready first. They'd be true idiots if they actually played him.

I'm gambling and playing Droughns over Julius Jones in one of my leagues - I just can't see Bell getting much time if they want him healthy for the playoffs (if they make it).

Im in the playoffs you idiot. whats your excuse?

620719[/snapback]

Excuse for what, genius? I'm not the one who can't make his own decisions and then gets pissed about it. I made a call for my own team and I'm sticking with it. Anyway, I've made playoffs in both of my leagues - good thing the one I started Droughns in the playoffs don't start until next week . . .

yeah droughns is starting

and has 1 freakin carry and catch... way to hook me up, big Rube!

620731[/snapback]

Blame Shanahan if you're going to blame somebody. All the info out of Denver had Droghns the logical choice. This is blowing up my playoff run, too. Should have known with Shanahan making the call. Listen to what he says and then do the opposite, I guess. I had that sneaking suspicion that anything I did would be wrong. Had to play one of them, though.

It's early and Tatum Bell's brittle, though. I wouldn't be surprised to see Droughns playing a big role in the game at some point. Maybe he'll be play faster when the Chiefs Defense has worn down a bit.