[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS ......60 Minutes Williams

theeohiostate

Anyone catch the preview on the Williams interview?

Looked very interesting and i will be watching it tonight. I really have no opinion on Williams, seems to be a confused young man and it is his life to live. I have more problems with the hypocrits that continue to crucify him as they snort a line or two though, even more with the ownerships that show no loyalty to any players and will cut a verteran in a heartbeat, yet cry foul that this guy ended their playoff season for them. Really ! Does anyone think the Dolphins had a glimmer of hope to make the playoffs after watching them this season?

Who was it that just stated that through their years of being around the NFL, stated that in his opinion 75 % of NFL players have used MJ for private use to relax some pain ? Just watched it on ESPN a few days ago but can't remember the writer that made the statement.

Edited by theeohiostate

I don't really have a problem with him smoking Josh Gordon or quitting. It's his life and those are his choices to make. I do think that it was weak however the way he walked away right before camp started without giving his team a chance to make arrangements to try and get another RB. FWIW, I thought the same thing when Barry Sanders walked away and he is my favorite football player of all time, so I'm not trying to "crucify" Williams in any way. I will be watching the interview tonight, but no doubt he does seem a confused guy as you noted.