[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yo Mama..you were right on the money!

Glabra

We had a conversation late last week about my QB situation:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...70entry616070

You were prophetic in pointing out that Brooks would be my best bet out of that lot. I had no intention to start him, and ended up going with Ramsey after initially tossing the idea of Boller around. I guess part of my Brooks-phobia was the way he's made me suffer through the season, not necessarily points-wise, but by not producing until there's like 8 mins to left in Q4. :D But I was overlooking his consistent points-production through it all. Somehow you always underappreciate your own players and look past their positives.

Your Ramsey analysis was also solid and made a lot more sense when I revisited the numbers. I was hoping for that gamble to really come big for me. But in watching that game, it seems like Washington's lack of big playmakers will prevent that from happening. He does seem to be a very steady and consistent QB though, and is a solid spot start indeed, if you don't set your sights on a breakaway type game.

The decision to start Ramsey over Brooks cost me only 6 points, but hats off to you for analyzing my situation to perfection! :D

I had to deal with Brooks all year also, its the Jim Everritt effect. TRASH TIME POINTS..lol.. to go along with the few points he puts up during the game.. Now if he can find Stallworth again this week it will make the T. Owens injury a little easier to take..