[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monsters / theOSU wager

KevinL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already lost all my marbles and am on the way to the loony bin.  Is there something else we can bet? :D

641641[/snapback]

Just a few more hours and the pain will..................INCREASE :D

I'll be having a going away thread for the both of you along with Perch's new sig line at the half, hope your man enough to step up and take it B)

Edited by theeohiostate

Just a few more hours and the pain will..................INCREASE  :D

I'll be having a going away thread for the both of you along with Perch's new sig line at the half, hope your man enough to step up and take it  B)

641728[/snapback]

:D

Not with OU's top notch defense that you have openly admitted to. :D

641895[/snapback]

Any D that surrenders 35 points to A&M and Ok St. is not only NOT GOOD, but they are VERY poor.

USC 37+ ou 17- :D

Start packing your bags.......Your leaving todaaaayy.....It's going to be a party on this forum..........this forum. And without Sarge, how pleasant is that ?i must be in Nirvana, yes Nirvana today.

Edited by theeohiostate

The better D's out there could contain a one demisional offense that Texas employs quite easy.

641379[/snapback]

Any D that surrenders 35 points to A&M and Ok St. is not only NOT GOOD, but they are VERY poor. 

641963[/snapback]

Still awaiting your magic trick of pulling your foot out of your mouth on this one!

Still awaiting your magic trick of pulling your foot out of your mouth on this one!

641987[/snapback]

One half way good game ..........does a good defense not be made :D

Boise St. held Hawaii to 3 points , guess under your philosophy that Boise St has a grest D? Pobably as good as OU's perhaps :D

Maybe one day when i have nothing better to do in life, i search your posts for typos.

What a life ye' lead.

642182[/snapback]

I don't search. They're just so blatant that they're hard to miss. With your jibber jabber of having such difficulty putting a complete thought together, it makes it even more difficult to read through your bull when 60% of your words are misspelled.

That's the name i was looking for when trying to remember what you and Sarge were chewing.  I gave up and just spelled it out........Butt Gum.  :D

642452[/snapback]

Again, your slow thought process has made you a dollar short and a day late.

I've already lost all my marbles and am on the way to the loony bin.  Is there something else we can bet? :D

641641[/snapback]

Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave good-bye.

USC 37+ ou 17-