[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you're fantasy season is over

Brentastic

Root for Julius Jones and Billy Cundiff tonight. If I can get a combined 33 pts (approx.) from them, I will be in the money for overall points in my big league. I got second in the HTH part of the league and I'll take it! If I can get 4th in overall points, that will be another $170 :D

I am there for you. Run Julius, Run.

I just won my big money league despite the week 17 unknowns. I am up 93 - 72. He is done, and I have Julius and Witten still playing. If Julius has a decent game, I will also bring in a little extra for top score this week.

Julius was a late season waiver pick for me. I did sit him the 2 poor showings he had, but rode him the first three games he was back. Until today.

:D Money-Money-Money :D

I have to root against Julius as my opponent has him and i need this win for more than the money! Its all about the bragging rights. Well thats not entirely true cause the difference between 1st and 2nd is about $500 !

Root for Julius Jones and Billy Cundiff tonight.  If I can get a combined 33 pts (approx.) from them, I will be in the money for overall points in my big league.  I got second in the HTH part of the league and I'll take it!  If I can get 4th in overall points, that will be another $170 :D

639914[/snapback]

I'll root for them, Brentastic, heck, I'll be rooting for the entire Cowboys team!

I also have Jones going tonight, but there is no way he gets me the win (about 4 TDs and 100 yards).

I'll root for them, Brentastic, heck, I'll be rooting for the entire Cowboys team!

I also have Jones going tonight, but there is no way he gets me the win (about 4 TDs and 100 yards).

639944[/snapback]

I feel a big second half coming! How bout another 70 yds and only 3 TDs? Will that do it for ya?

I need 3 TDs and 170 yards out of him to get $250, but I already have $400 locked up, so I'm not too perturbed. 

Take it easy, Julius!  And thanks!

639935[/snapback]

I'm in a very similar situation having locked up $450 (between 2 leagues) and hoping to lock up another $170. Good luck and may karma serve us well :D

I feel a big second half coming!  How bout another 70 yds and only 3 TDs?  Will that do it for ya?

639994[/snapback]

Well, that would have been nice, but I just saw that the guy I was trying to overtake in points has Tiki...who just hit the end zone.

Taking nothing away from Tiki, he has been great this season, but did the DAL D just melt during that last drive?