[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli Manning shows promise

CaptainHook

For a rookie QB to lead that drive, even if Tiki got the majority of the yards, was a nice way to end the season for Eli.  For you to give no credit to the plays he made, shows, once again, your ignorance.

641860[/snapback]

I hate the Giants and I hate the Manning family, and I thought Eli looked great down the stretch on Sunday night.

More importantly, from a rivalry standpoint, Giants fans must feel better knowing they have some kind of future to look forward to winning a game like that the way they did. How good can Cowboys fans feel knowing their young QB sat on the bench while the "King of All Retreads" handled duties?

For a rookie QB to lead that drive, even if Tiki got the majority of the yards, was a nice way to end the season for Eli.  For you to give no credit to the plays he made, shows, once again, your ignorance.

641860[/snapback]

I'm just saying that drive that won the game wasn't his doing, as someone tried to point out.

He did ok. He just needs to learn how to throw off his back foot if he's going to keep trying to do it, like that night.

I disagree. He was a major contributor on that drive. If you want to say it was all Tiki, then I guess we would have to say it was more the Giants offensive line than Barber. After all, they made the running lanes. . .

I disagree.  He was a major contributor on that drive.  If you want to say it was all Tiki, then I guess we would have to say it was more the Giants offensive line than Barber.  After all, they made the running lanes. . .

642094[/snapback]

Fine with me. :D