[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Playoff Fantasy League (broncosn05)

broncosn05

45pts yesterday.  R.Smith got me another 15 today and I've got Franks, Walker and Longwell to go.

Looks like a good point total for the weekend but I'm not looking real good as far as carrying players to next weekend.

Edit:  nevermind the second part of my post.  Just checked the rules and we get to pick a new eight for next weekend.  Players carry from next weekend to conference championships.  You can change four.

647581[/snapback]

Are you sure we repick 8 next week? :D In doubt here. I sure need 8 more. 80 points this weekend.

According to BS I thought as well that we had to keep 4 but it looks like he researched it.  Wait a minute I'll go make sure but I wouldn't question BS

647912[/snapback]

I read the rules, and quite clearly it says we have to keep 4 players next week and the following week. 2 the following week. :D I hope I am wrong. Whoops. Reread and BS is right. My apologies. We pick 8 new players next week :D

Edited by Popeye

Standings Stand

CBS Playoff Challenge (broncosn05) Weekly Standings

Rank Team Points

1 CBS Playoff Challenge (broncosn 128

2 Ladyhawkes 91

3 Endzone Hunters 91

4 RAVENSHIELD EXPRESS 84

5 Haydens Heroes 84

6 K.S.Killers 80

7 chumps 76

8 Marauders11 48

9 mystical magicians 47

10 Team Ba Ba Booey 0

and on the other side

Huddler League Weekly Standings

Rank Team Points

1 Jumpin Johnies 124

2 Dbaxx 104

3 Dave's Boilers 102

4 Salmon Slammers 98

5 NE Eagles 97

6 Miscreants 76

7 kukkies 62

8 Mi's Dynasty 62

9 Drunken Fools 54

Good Luck to All Mi's Dynasty has most likely fallen. But holy crud nice JJ and wolv

Edited by broncosn05

Does anyone know when we will be able to set our lineups??

650786[/snapback]

It appears you can do it now. They just haven't updated the match-ups. I just changed mine. I, of course, will check back to make sure it took but it seems to be a go.

Are the credits going to = from this week as they were last week??

650946[/snapback]

Good question. Don't know. I've already changed my line-up though, so if the credits change then I suppose I'll have to go back and make adjustments.

Yeah but not changing the lineups, not erasing teams not playing anymore, and not changing the units if the are to be is pretty unacceptable for a Tuesday when there was no MNF and there's so few teams.

I'll be checking tomorrow or for you guys on the east coast later today.

My line-up change took and the match-ups have been updated. As far as I can tell, the credits did not change and, given the fact that the match-ups have been updated, I would assume that they won't.

Yeah that's pretty stupid how they don't erase no longer playing teams and that the credits don't change.  But heck I guess that's what you get when playing for free. :D  :D

652156[/snapback]

I don't know for certain but I believe CBS just started their playoff FF so they're probably keeping it as simple(for themselves) as possible until they see what kind of participation they get. They handled their regular season FF much the same. As it has grown so have the options.