[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK, Capt. Hook....you survived the wildcard jinx

msaint

Well, the game we both wanted is on...Colts vs. Pats. But is our sigline bet a go? :D:D Lemme know, and we'll make it officially endorsed by the legally binding powers of the Huddle.

Man, the Colts offense looks downright dominant, as if we didn't already know that. Nice win today, congrats to Indy fans. But I still like my Pats at home in January, Ty Law or no Ty Law. SO, LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM-BBBBBLEEEEEEEE!!! B)

I'm also a sigline bet rookie, but I think it's simple: if the Colts win, you choose my sigline for (amount of time TBD??), and if the Pats win, I do the same for you. No point spreads, nothing....straight win-loss. Nothing utterly distasteful, but I imagine it would be along the lines of (if you win) the Pats suck, msaint bows to the almighty power of Peyton and the football acumen of Captian Hook and all Colts fans, etc etc etc..or however you want to publicly shame me and the Pats.

That sound right, all you sigline bet veterans?

Duration of sig line?

I agree it has to be tasteful. Your first suggestion in an ealier thread:

Meantime, just to prep for your new sig, should I have you say that you're Tom Brady's personal gimp, or that Peyton is? Or should I have you just say that you're Peyton's personal fluffer? So many possible directions to go here.... :D

633704[/snapback]

. . . is not acceptable. Let's keep it clean, and football related, and we have a deal.

Duration of sig line?

I agree it has to be tasteful.  Your first suggestion in an ealier thread:

. . . is not acceptable.  Let's keep it clean, and football related, and we have a deal.

648031[/snapback]

Tasteful and football-related it is. And I think the suggestion of having the sigline last through the Super Bowl is a good one. Agreed?

Did you pay your royalties to Michael Buffer for using his phrase? You may end up with a nasty letter from his attorney real soon.

648147[/snapback]

Um, I meant, LET'S PREPARE OURSELVES FOR SOME SORT OF FISTICUFFS!!!!!!

Make the duration for as long as the winner is still in the playoffs, until obviously, either the winner loses or wins the Super Bowl.  Just my 2 cents... :D

648044[/snapback]

I agree with this.

It will give one of us a little extra rooting incentive.