[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I look at these superbowl picks

Snaggy

And Pittsburgh Steelers still gets no respect... :D what gives? everyone is healthy or close to it they are a lot less beat up than most teams.PITTSBURGH IS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL AND THERE GETTING ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!

Edited by Snaggy

Though the Steelers are a heck of a team I have the hunch that Ben is going to have some problems with the Jets D. But heck all that matters is if they can get the running game going. I've been watching the Steelers Ben is most affective when he play actions and has time too. He might get that oppurtunty against the Jets but if the Pats beat the Colts which I hope doesn't happen then I think Pitts running game will be tested.

By the way how is Seymour down in NE sorry I'm not really the Patriot fan.

Good Post because I agree that Pitt is becoming like the hidden team guess they have to have a heck of a game this weekend to demolish all the hoo-blah of the Colts. :D:D

Though the Steelers are a heck of a team I have the hunch that Ben is going to have some problems with the Jets D.  But heck all that matters is if they can get the running game going.  I've been watching the Steelers Ben is most affective when he play actions and has time too.  He might get that oppurtunty against the Jets but if the Pats beat the Colts which I hope doesn't happen then I think Pitts running game will be tested. 

By the way how is Seymour down in NE sorry I'm not really the Patriot fan.

Good Post because I agree that Pitt is becoming like the hidden team guess they have to have a heck of a game this weekend to demolish all the hoo-blah of the Colts. :D  :D

650918[/snapback]

Richard Seymour, DT Jan. 11 - QUESTIONABLE SUN. VS IND. 1/10 (Knee)

I'm not that surprised that the Steelers are getting lost in all the commotion of the Pats/Colts hype but that's even more reason to believe that they are not a team you wanna face right now. I really like them this year because they are a complete team and capable of opening up the whole can-o-whoopass.

And Pittsburgh Steelers still gets no respect...  :D what gives? everyone is healthy or close to it they are a lot less beat up than most teams.PITTSBURGH IS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL AND THERE GETTING ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!

650911[/snapback]

Great post !! Save your breath though. I have tried to talk sense into these people for weeks, they just won't listen..... :D

All this talk about the Steelers. Don't sleep on the Jets. They are darn good and have played the Steelers tough this year. They are definitely covering the 9points. No one is really giving those guys a shot. I think this game is the best of the weekend. Good, tough, old school type of game.

They are definitely covering the 9points.

651163[/snapback]

So what? That'll earn 'em a seat on their couch watching the Steelers play in the AFC championship game.

Regarding the preceived "dis" of the Steelers by people in general and people on this board.... who cares? The only thing that matters to me is that they win the Super Bowl, and even then I don't expect fans of other teams to sing the praises of the Steelers... but who cares?

I'll be satisfied with a SB victory, I don't care what fans of other teams think.

No reason to think the Steelers won't win this weekend. The Jets played way over their heads vs San Diego and besides, Marty Schottenheimer was involved.

I think the sentiment is pretty even between the homers (Pitt, NE, and Indy) and the neutral parties seem to be rooting for the Colts because of Peyton.