[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone else think McNabb lacks

Fatman

Not trying to add insult to injury for Iggles fans, but watching McNabb towards the end of the game and in his postgame interview left me with the impression that he really isn't a competitor. With the Eagles getting the ball back under a minute, Donovan is on the sidelines looking dejected. Also in the fourth, TO is seen yelling something at McNabb on the sidelines with McNabb turning away and taking it. Then, in his postgame interview, McNabb reflected on how the Eagle achieved more than anyone thought they would this year and that the end of the game should have had everyone on the edge of their seats.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but if I'm an Eagles fan and we FINALLY made it to the dance, I want my QB pissed in his press conference, ithcing to get right back on the field and finish what they started. I've just never got the sense that McNabb hates losing, something I think any true champ does. He seemed like someone who was happy to finally get there, taking the NFC Championship for more than it is.

I realize that it's easy to critique the guy who just lost a SB, but I think McNabb is too lax about winning. Eagles fans know more than I do about his demeanor towards winning, but players like Brady and Favre (homerish, yes) seem like they love the thrill of competition and hate to lose. Just never seen that in Donovan, and I wouldn't be happy about it if he was my QB.

I didn't see the interviews, but it reminds me of how Bledsoe would be. I can't really believe that they can make it to this level without a strong will to win. I'd have to chalk it up to keeping it inside and wishing to project an easy going personality. :D

Nah...people show emotion differently. I don't think you achieve the level he has in professional sports without having an extremely high level of competitiveness. He didn't play great tonight, but that happens...he's just not a great QB yet, but he's still pretty darn good and still fairly young. He and the Eagles should be back.