[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Left turns only

Buffalo4

Interesting i have never done a nascar fantasy this way. I dont know how many picks you guys have but watch for Jeff Burton this season, great car and great team . He will be good this year so dont miss the boat on this guy! By the way i leave for Daytona Fri morning. Keecher tower sec C row 36 . I cant freakin wait!

Interesting i have never done a nascar fantasy this way. I dont know how many picks you guys have but watch for Jeff Burton this season, great car and great team . He will be good this year so dont miss the boat on this guy! By the way i leave for Daytona Fri morning. Keecher tower sec C row 36 . I cant freakin wait!

694986[/snapback]

I totally agree. Burton finished real strong last year, and I expect more of the same in 05'.

Did anyone see the ARCA race yesterday? Holy wreckathon Batman! That was racing mayhem.  I didn't see the race but saw the highlights on the speed channel. Check em out if you get a chance, its crazy! :D

696068[/snapback]

Yeah i heard they were having a really hard time keeping the rubber side down.

I got one more spot for a Nascar Fantasy league, if anyone wants it..let me know. As soon as the last person is in, we can start putting in bids on drivers. It's totally free, just some friends getting together to pass the time between football seasons.

696191[/snapback]

Sounds good but I'm already in a couple and thats my limit for nascar.

694986[/snapback]

Jeff Burton's my guy. I hope you're right.

I got one more spot for a Nascar Fantasy league, if anyone wants it..let me know. As soon as the last person is in, we can start putting in bids on drivers. It's totally free, just some friends getting together to pass the time between football seasons.

696191[/snapback]

I'm in 4 pools including that contest. Good to see some Huddlers following this stuff.

I'm in a league with NASCAR.com that has an auction style draft.  I've bid 44 bucks on Gordon and 45 on Johnson.  I'm thinking about going 10 on either Rudd, Jarrett or Biffle.  What do y'all think?

700103[/snapback]

My third year playing over there and it is tough to get guys like gordon for less than 50. I wanted him real bad and went to 48 and lost out by one buck. Ended up with Stewart, Kurt Busch, K Kahne and M Kenseth. Seems like if you can time it just right by refreshing the draft thru the last 5 minutes you can sometimes beat out guys on the ones you want.

If you can get gordon, johnson and either Jarrett or Biffle then pick up a fourth guy as a free agent, your gonna be tough to beat.

Edited by Retrograde assault