[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC insiders...Jets also

Tyler Rose

I am just wondering if he was simply a product of that O line when he stepped in for Holmes in the past. In a dynasty league where we get a pt per recept I was able to get him real,real cheap. Is he a good recieving threat out of the backfield or will Sowell continue to be NYs go to 3rd down recieving back?

I expect Sowell's role to remain the same, but Blaylock will get his share of carries, about what Jordan used to get. Blaylock could find himself in more 3rd down passing situations, if can prove he can block, but I don't think picking up the blitz is something he's good at, being an undersized RB.

If he proved nothing else while here in KC, he proved he will do what it takes to get on the field. He was an undrafted FA coming out of college...and he has worked his arse off to get where he is.

I like Curtis Martin a lot, and the man was awesome last year but.. he's old! Last year was supposed to be his "Eddie George" year. He's got to fall apart soon, right? And even if not, you have to think Blaylock gets more carries than a usual backup to keep Martin alive.