[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will the Bears be that bad?

Chief

I know most take the bears lightly. After seeing there o-line improve with Tait, Garza, and Fred Miller, would think they would do better. Not that I want them to as are in my division. Having Turner as offensive coach, Muhammad as reciever, and the 4th pick be it wr or rb, they possibly have a chance to improve quickly.

To me, this year could be anyone on our division. Pack lost alot of talent, Lions improved quite a bit, Vikes D significant signings. I honestly don't see a for sure bottom or top team. I expect the Lions to take it but..... Do the Bears really have a shot or am I giving them too much credit?

I agree with your post. I think it really all boils down to Grossman and how healthy he is when he returns and that he stays healthy as long as possible. This division is wide open and I believe any team can step up and win it. The Pack seems to be the team that has improved the least. I think the Bears should go WR in round one and then there will still be quality RBs to be had later in the draft and in the meantime I think T Jones is a fine starter there.

I think the Vikings are a near cinch for the division. They've done a complete makeover on their D and they still carry a decent offensive threat despite losing Moss, plus they have 2 first round picks.

Packers look like they're going into rebuild mode, Lions have improved but are two years away from where they want to be.

Bears? If we go 8-8, I would be satisfied.