[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bracketology - Elite Eight

policyvote

I've got six of the Elite Eight right: MSU, Kentucky, UNC, Louisville, Arizona, and Illinois. My Final Four are all still alive: Kentucky, UNC, Louisville, and Illinois. As of right now (before Wisconsin, Kentucky, and UNC's wins have posted) I'm ranked #34,317 in ESPN's tournament challenge, in the 98.8th percentile. Once those three correct picks get processed I'm going to jump even higher.

This is crazy, I filled this bracket out an hour before the deadline (it exactly matches my one office bracket, which I filled out at the same time). I went strictly with intuition and first impulse, and as of this writing I am mathematically alive to finish with the #1 bracket and win the $10,000.

Unfortunately, I have MSU picked to lose to Kentucky. I will be rooting for MSU to win, but if they should not, well . . . that gets me that much closer, right?

Peace

policy

I've got six of the Elite Eight right: MSU, Kentucky, UNC, Louisville, Arizona, and Illinois.  My Final Four are all still alive: Kentucky, UNC, Louisville, and Illinois.  As of right now (before Wisconsin, Kentucky, and UNC's wins have posted) I'm ranked #34,317 in ESPN's tournament challenge, in the 98.8th percentile.  Once those three correct picks get processed I'm going to jump even higher. 

This is crazy, I filled this bracket out an hour before the deadline (it exactly matches my one office bracket, which I filled out at the same time).  I went strictly with intuition and first impulse, and as of this writing I am mathematically alive to finish with the #1 bracket and win the $10,000.

Unfortunately, I have MSU picked to lose to Kentucky.  I will be rooting for MSU to win, but if they should not, well . . . that gets me that much closer, right?

Peace

policy

751917[/snapback]

Good luck!

:D

Enjoy it, because you probably will never get this close to perfection again!!  :D

751924[/snapback]

LOL, I'm sure you're right. After all the updates, I'm now #19,668 out of like three million, 99.3rd percentile. :D

Peace

policy

Two different office pools, each about 30 people. My basis was that Duke would lose and Illinois would win. Not normally a chalkie, the fact that the Illini have 5 players averaging double figures, was too good to go past. Pool #1, had Ill over the Cuse, nuff said. . . #2 had Mich St to the Final 4, w/ Ill over NC.

But like whenever you do 2 different pools, there are good picks on each. #1 had Louisville in the Final 4 and Wisconsin in the Elite 8.

If Kentucky doesn't make the final game, I think I am the winner. Don't watch as much college ball as I used to. Took MSU for the coach, but they look pretty good.

At this point, I think it will be the Illini and Spartans in the final.

I've got six of the Elite Eight right: MSU, Kentucky, UNC, Louisville, Arizona, and Illinois.  My Final Four are all still alive: Kentucky, UNC, Louisville, and Illinois.  As of right now (before Wisconsin, Kentucky, and UNC's wins have posted) I'm ranked #34,317 in ESPN's tournament challenge, in the 98.8th percentile.  Once those three correct picks get processed I'm going to jump even higher. 

This is crazy, I filled this bracket out an hour before the deadline (it exactly matches my one office bracket, which I filled out at the same time).  I went strictly with intuition and first impulse, and as of this writing I am mathematically alive to finish with the #1 bracket and win the $10,000.

Unfortunately, I have MSU picked to lose to Kentucky.  I will be rooting for MSU to win, but if they should not, well . . . that gets me that much closer, right?

Peace

policy

751917[/snapback]

Actually I'm right up there with you in my ESPN brackets. I have Ill, Arizona, Louisville, UNC, Kentucky and WVU as 6 of my final 8, my problems are going to come now, since I had Syracuse in the final four, I just have to cheer hard for Ill and my Heels and hope the Tarheels can play better than they did last night and win.

Peace

policy

751917[/snapback]

I'm not surprised. This guy always drops knowledge.