[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fishing...

ABearWithFurniture

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from a weekend of fishing at the cabin way up in nordern minnesotah.

Hammered the slab size sunnies and bluegills, managed to add in some 13 inch walleyes (good eaters), and a couple of 7 pound northerns.

A mere sample of what's to come when I take my week long vacation in a couple of weeks. I'll add a fair amount of bucketmouths to that as well.

Just got back from a weekend of fishing at the cabin way up in nordern minnesotah.

Hammered the slab size sunnies and bluegills, managed to add in some 13 inch walleyes (good eaters), and a couple of 7 pound northerns. 

A mere sample of what's to come when I take my week long vacation in a couple of weeks.  I'll add a fair amount of bucketmouths to that as well.

894911[/snapback]

What lake?

Our family has a cabin on Vermillion. I just got back myslef after spending 8 days up there. It sucks to be back in the cities. Did OK on the eyes. Not alot of them, but the ones we caught we decent size. 16-19" and they were fat. Also took the small boat onto the Vermillion river for smallies. By far the funnest fish to catch.

What lake?

Our family has a cabin on Vermillion. I just got back myslef after spending 8 days up there. It sucks to be back in the cities. Did OK on the eyes. Not alot of them, but the ones we caught we decent size. 16-19" and they were fat. Also took the small boat onto the Vermillion river for smallies. By far the funnest fish to catch.

896074[/snapback]

Deer Lake. It's between Effie and Togo off of Hwy 1.

We do have smallmouth in our lake, but I usually don't go for them. Largemouth bass in the early morning, and walleyes, panfish, and northern in the afternoon/evening.

What lake?

896074[/snapback]

ive cought some big muskies on vermi.....