[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry vs. Brown

Haskel

Just curious about some of your opinions concerning the Henry pickup in Tenn. I know Brown has a reputation for being fragile and last year Henry was ranked as the #8 RB in the preseason rankings (by The Huddle)...this raises some questions:

...is Henry tough enough to get the starting nod?....

...are we looking at another RBBC? :D

...is Brown still the Main Man and Henry is just the backup?

Just looking for some opinions and insight into the situation before draft day

Thanks in advance

Right now they're talking RBBC. No way to answer this question with any accuracy at this point other than to listen to the press releases and we all know how accurate those can be before TC has even started.

Right now they're talking RBBC.  No way to answer this question with any accuracy at this point other than to listen to the press releases and we all know how accurate those can be before TC has even started.

889697[/snapback]

That's pretty much all I've heard as well...just wondering if anyone has heard anything that I may have missed.

Thanks.

Well I'm a Titans fan and have payed close attention to Chris Brown and he is so injury prone it's crazy. I've never seen anything like it. He has been injured from day one. It's a real shame because he is a great player. My prediction is Brown will get hurt, Henry will come in and light it up and Brown will end up as the backup. I'm in a keeper league and I'm dropping Brown in favor of 2 old guys, Barber and Dillon.