[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS Culpepper vs Owens

Avernus

Culpepper vs Owens  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Culpepper vs Owens

• Terrell Owens
    • Daunte Culpepper

A good reason to not simply slot TO in as the next pick in the CCS is because there are a few players I'd rather hanve than TO right now, and I'd bet that more than a couple other Culpepper voters feel the same way.

I remember a couple of years ago when Skippy had more time, that he actually tracked the top four vote getters for each position, and some guys would be in the top four vote getters for like 6-8 picks, occasionally even dropping (ie, going from the second choice to the third or fourth choice) due to different people being online to vote at different parts of the process.

FWIW.

A good reason to not simply slot TO in as the next pick in the CCS is because there are a few players I'd rather hanve than TO right now, and I'd bet that more than a couple other Culpepper voters feel the same way. 

I remember a couple of years ago when Skippy had more time, that he actually tracked the top four vote getters for each position, and some guys would be in the top four vote getters for like 6-8 picks, occasionally even dropping (ie, going from the second choice to the third or fourth choice) due to different people being online to vote at different parts of the process.

FWIW.

901334[/snapback]

Good point