[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the matter theohiostate?

bigsnell

If I remember correctly, you were pretty quick to tout last week how overrated Oklahoma and the big 12 were last week. Now when your suckeys lost to Texas and the big 10 was 0-2 against the big 12 this week and all of a sudden you want take your ball and run home? If you are going to run your mouth, you better be able to chew when you stick your foot in it.

If I remember correctly, you were pretty quick to tout last week how overrated Oklahoma and the big 12 were last week.  Now when your suckeys lost to Texas and the big 10 was 0-2 against the big 12 this week and all of a sudden you want take your ball and run home?  If you are going to run your mouth, you better be able to chew when you stick your foot in it.

983614[/snapback]

The truth obviously hurts this punk theeohiosucks. . But then again, those who talk the most, usually shut up the fastest when their team is smacked in the mouth. Take your ball and run to momma.

I dont know anything about the OU boys, but setting the ignore this user because he ant take the heat, after he dished it saying the polls were a joke, ripping Iowa, Michigan, OU, and a few more, but refusing to add OSU to that list because of who they lost to, is as cowardly as anything I have seen on a message board, and theohiosucks has done it to myself and lil10 whatever.

Ouch. Brutal crowd here. I guess thats what smack talk is. At least TOSU stays to face the piper, unlike some Oklahoma fans who have been hibernating since January 3rd.

983796[/snapback]

I personaly know one of the other Oklahoma fans (my brother) and he has been hibernating since Jan 3 because as part of a bet with another user he had to leave the college board for a year after the loss.

I personaly know one of the other Oklahoma fans (my brother) and he has been hibernating since Jan 3 because as part of a bet with another user he had to leave the college board for a year after the loss.

984288[/snapback]

That can't be right. :D

bigsnell......is Sarge's brother? :D

Give TheOhioState some credit. He showed up after the game and faced everyone with dignity. I know he and I got into it a lot last year, but I have to respect the guy that says what he thinks, and is man enough to come back after he is proven wrong and discuss it, which he did. This is not a dis in any way to Sarge, I know the only reason he is not here is because of the bet that he made and is honoring. All I'm saying is to be dissing TheOhioState.

Give TheOhioState some credit.  He showed up after the game and faced everyone with dignity.  I know he and I got into it a lot last year, but I have to respect the guy that says what he thinks, and is man enough to come back after he is proven wrong and discuss it, which he did.  This is not a dis in any way to Sarge, I know the only reason he is not here is because of the bet that he made and is honoring.  All I'm saying is to be dissing TheOhioState.

984352[/snapback]

And all I am saying is that after all of the ripping he did of the big 12 and touting of the big 10 he did that he better be able to take a little rubbing after the big 10s performance this weekend. Instead of pouting and typing he is going to ignore everyone, come in take your beating and move on. He brought it upon himself and now he needs to live up to it.

I don't know... in 2003 and 2004, NOBODY talked more trash than OU fans, and as of 1/3/05 They were nowhere to be found.

984097[/snapback]

On Jan 3 05......the college FB season was over, now its that time again. Let me be the first to say if OU would have won hell yeah i'm gonna talk crap. There was nothing to talk about after that game. OU got beat, very very bad. There was nothing to say, other to than maybe Coffeman who is an SC fan. I read all the post Orange bowl messages and was very disappointed that OU lost but hey thats FB.

That was last year and this is this year. Yeah OU might stink it up this year, but the os who and yourself better count on me being here to defend the rest of the Big XII and the Sooners, good or bad!!!!! Last week was tooooooo good three top 10's from the lil 10 went down, with 2 of them going down to Big XII schools. HOW COOL WAS THAT????

OU wins out, which I would conclude at this time is slim to none, but it could happen. OU should finish ahead of OSwho!!!!! I maen hell SC won the AP poll the year LSU won it, and they lost to a five loss Cal team. HOW WRONG WAS THAT????

If I remember correctly, you were pretty quick to tout last week how overrated Oklahoma and the big 12 were last week.  Now when your suckeys lost to Texas and the big 10 was 0-2 against the big 12 this week and all of a sudden you want take your ball and run home?  If you are going to run your mouth, you better be able to chew when you stick your foot in it.

983614[/snapback]

:D

Get a clue and then your facts will be more accurate instead of made up .

I was online for the entire game. I never said the Big 12 was overrated this season, i said OU was overrated, which is true unless your an idiot and don't see it for yourself. As far as OSU goes they lost to the better team, they played the #2 team in the country and left to many opportunities on the field.

Futher more, i gave all Longhorns their props for the win. Try to be more informed next time :D

ah and this :D

And all I am saying is that after all of the ripping he did of the big 12 and touting of the big 10 he did that he better be able to take a little rubbing after the big 10s performance this weekend.  Instead of pouting and typing he is going to ignore everyone, come in take your beating and move on.  He brought it upon himself and now he needs to live up to it.

984396[/snapback]

I only ignored to idiots, do you want to be the thrid?

I NEVER once touted the Big 10 nor ripped the Big 12 this season, PROVE IT !!

That's what i thought. I said what i said, OU was overrated and i thought OSU would beat Texas, never once passing judgement on the conference. Nor did i say the Big 10 was better than all the rest, only that they were one of the toughest conferences this year, bad week that's all. Do you read?

Monsters of the Midway formally known as Urlacher is God is my little brother.

984383[/snapback]

So being his brother you should be clued into the fact that as soon as our bet was over and i had won, i pm'd him twice asking him to accept my offer to stay on the board as i felt through our vigorous debates he had some great knowledge that would be lost if he didn't post. I then went onto to make a post in a thread to the pm i am referring to, search for it yourself.

So it seems your here not to give anything to the board other than friction so i'll be ignoring you like the other two that have nothing intelligent or college football related to offer.

Peace.

Monsters of the Midway formally known as Urlacher is God is my little brother.

984383[/snapback]

So being his brother you should be clued into the fact that as soon as our bet was over and i had won, i pm'd him twice asking him to accept my offer to stay on the board as i felt through our vigorous debates he had some great knowledge that would be lost if he didn't post. I then went onto to make a post in a thread to the pm i am referring to, search for it yourself.

So it seems your here not to give anything to the board other than friction so i'll be ignoring you like the other two that have nothing intelligent or college football related to offer.

Peace.

On Jan 3 05......the college FB season was over, now its that time again.  Let me be the first to say if OU would have won hell yeah i'm gonna talk crap. There was nothing to talk about after that game. OU got beat, very very bad. There was nothing to say, other to than maybe Coffeman who is an SC fan. I read all the post Orange bowl messages and was very disappointed that OU lost but hey thats FB. 

That was last year and this is this year. Yeah OU might stink it up this year, but the os who and yourself better count on me being here to defend the rest of the Big XII and the Sooners, good or bad!!!!! Last week was tooooooo good three top 10's from the lil 10 went down, with 2 of them going down to Big XII schools. HOW COOL WAS THAT????

OU wins out, which I would conclude at this time is slim to none, but it could happen. OU should finish ahead of OSwho!!!!! I maen hell SC won the AP poll the year LSU won it, and they lost to a five loss Cal team. HOW WRONG WAS THAT????

985341[/snapback]

Well I said congratulations to both Texas and Iowa State. Two fantastic wins. Not much more I can say on the subject. I'm willing to accept any trash talking coming my way about my beloved Hawkeyes. Iowa deserves it. How you can play that terrible in your rivalry game is beyond me. My hats off to Dan McCarney and his program. I can only hope that there win WASN'T a fluke, and that they will have a successful Big 12 run but it's going to be tough. Iowa better get there act together. They got Northern Iowa on the schedule before heading to Columbus.