[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seasoned Vets

Ramhock

Hugh One in the Main Forum:

"You know, it wouldn't kill you seasoned Vets to spend a little time in the FA forum. I remember the days of the Wiegie board, what happened? Outgrow your britches?"

So, in an effort to assist. I am a Vet. Home league, 22nd year. Each week, I will post the tuffer choices I needed to make. I really don't care to go thru posts, in here. But feel I should share my "experience".

Mind you, this is just a clerical function to assist in getting more opinions in here.

I know that my $hit does stink. :D

Engram over Givens

Wilford & Stokely over Burleson, Colbert

if you're asking between givens and engram- i'd go engram.

at this point wilford and stokley sound better than the other 2 but that could change very, very quickly.

Good morning :D

I too like Engram over Givens. You have to wonder just how much SEA will throw, but historically Alexander doesnt have big games @ AZ, so the potential for a fair amount of passing is there.

Givens is a nice option, but you never know who's getting the ball in the NE offense, so I'd stay away.

I also likfe Wilford and Stokely over Burleson and Colbert...the latter two clowns havent done anything all year and I dont see that changing this week.

Good call on starting this thread, thanks.

After Harrison and Branch I have a tough choice for 3rd WR. Br. Johnson (AZ), Wilford, or Colbert. All 3 are risky, all 3 showed some promise last week, all 3 have upside.

Wilford has a nice matchup with Houston and Colbert may have the most long term potential as Carolina's #2 WR with more and more attention going to that darned Steve Smith, but I'm choosing Johnson simply because he's a #2 this week, Warner is starting (supposedly he and Johnson have some chemistry) and mostly because AZ will throw throw throw. Also, the great HUGH1 himself recommended Johnson. Any thoughts?

another twist...

G. Lewis (w/owens), stokley or roy williams??

1124583[/snapback]

I have Roy too and I'm benching him without a doubt. He's not 100% and I just feel that the chances are better than not that he'll have a limited showing on Sunday. Stokely or Lewis is a close call but I think I go with Lewis simply because Philly will throw the ball much more than Indy.