[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I dare sit R Moss this week?

RavenFeeder

Okay, I'm in major trouble this week with my RBs - LT2 & Perry have byes, T Jones & Fisher probably won't play due to rib injuries, so I'm stuck with Gado & Pearman.

However, I'm hoping that my WRs can save me. Which 3 do I start from the list below?

Steve Smith vs NYJ

Torry Holt @ SEA

Randy Moss vs DEN

Bobby Engram vs STL

Okay, I'm in major trouble this week with my RBs - LT2 & Perry have byes, T Jones & Fisher probably won't play due to rib injuries, so I'm stuck with Gado & Pearman.

However, I'm hoping that my WRs can save me.  Which 3 do I start from the list below?

Steve Smith vs NYJ

Torry Holt @ SEA

Randy Moss vs DEN

Bobby Engram vs STL

1141388[/snapback]

Geeze, what kind of morons are in your league to let you have a WR core like this? :D I always start Smith, go with Holt and Engram, Moss is a wild card.

i'd go moss over engram. oakland will have to go to the air to win whereas alexander could rule seattle on sunday. given moss' ability to work it in the end zone, i'd start him to increase your chances for a big day to compensate for the RBs. engram will do a nice job, but you need a home run - more of a chance for that with randy.

Tough call between Moss and Engram. I am having to make a similar call with Galloway and Moss. Moss seems to be getting better each week and did have, I believe 7 looks last week. I think that Oak will be forced to move the ball through the air and Den secondary is young, some I think I'm going to go with Moss this week ( I have not started him last 2 weeks). But, I think that Engram is probably a better play this week than Galloway, so I'm not certain I would start Moss in your shoes. Engram may still be shakin' a little rust off, but I believe he will be the primary target until Jackson gets back, Seattle will have to throw the ball more than last week. No good rationale either way. I do think that Moss is slowly getting better each week. Start Moss.