[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Wisconsin fans around?

PatrickL

Hey Wisconsin fans, i'm an Auburn fan/alum and just wanted to see if any of you were here on the huddle. Enjoyed chatting with a number of nice Wisconsin fans last time we played you all in Nashville and would like to talk about the Capital One Bowl if any of you are around. Thanks a lot and I look forward to a great game on Jan 2. War Eagle!

It will be an AU blowout.

Some reasons:

UW has a very porus D.

AU has a very strong O.

UW offense is very one dimensional - this spells doom when you have a month to prepare for a game.

The UW coaching staff is for the most part "lame duck". The coaches who have been told they are not being retained are going to be searching for jobs, rather than concentrating on the game.

Hey Wisconsin fans, i'm an Auburn fan/alum and just wanted to see if any of you were here on the huddle. Enjoyed chatting with a number of nice Wisconsin fans last time we played you all in Nashville and would like to talk about the Capital One Bowl if any of you are around. Thanks a lot and I look forward to a great game on Jan 2. War Eagle!

1197048[/snapback]

I was at the game in Nashville. :D

Maybe this time. :D

UW offense is very one dimensional - this spells doom when you have a month to prepare for a game.

The UW coaching staff is for the most part "lame duck".  The coaches who have been told they are not being retained are going to be searching for jobs, rather than concentrating on the game.

1197352[/snapback]

I wouldn't say it's THAT one-dimensional - Stocco has really stepped up his play since last year, and Brandon Williams and Johnathon Orr are great playmakers. As long as you can make the Tigers somewhat respect the run game, the passing game should be able to make some plays.

Of course, no one has mentioned Auburn's D yet - how does it rank?