[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cigars

sundaynfl

I know quite a few of us enjoy good food, wien and or bier... but how many of us enjoy a good cigar?

Favorite:

Mine would depend on my mood... I enjoy the old Funete Opus X and Cuban cigars IMHO the Cubans and the Fuente's are chasing the mighty dollar and living off thier past, making cigars as fast as they can! I smoke a lot of CAO and Padrons.... and am lucky enough to get a box or two of General Cigars cigars a month, free, friend of mine runs the marketing department and sends them to me. So anytime you are in Denver let me know, I'll bring the 'gars!

Love the Fuentes... can never go wrong with a Macanudo as well. CAO and R&Js are always in my humidor. Licenciado is another fantastic brand that's not as well known... Dominican and very smooth. La Auroras are another favorite of mine, although a bit more pricey. Diablos are relatively new and nice when looking for something with a bit more bite. I could go on and on... but I would strongly recommend all of those listed above.