[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Randy Moss be good?

aterry1979

nope

I could go in depth as to why, but Hook's answer will suffice.

He may still have the occasional big game that makes you pop him off your bench, but I don't look for much from him from here on out - and I'm talking CAREER, not just this season.

I say sure, it just depends on what you want him to be good at!

If it's watching his team trying to beat Tampa's futility record for a season you bet he'll be good at that walking out his routes.

If it's putting up fantasy stats ... well probably not, but who knows.

I've got him one league and as soon as he puts up some good numbers one week he is trade bait for the best offer I get.

and I'm talking CAREER, not just this season.

Absolutely agree.

Moss had all the tools to be an all time great.

But he doesn't seem to keep himself in top shape.

He hasn't had any desire to be a better route-runner. He thinks his physical tools are good enough to make up for it. For the first few years of his career, he was right.

But you can't run a go route on every play. And that's all he's about.

Lets all remember that other than 3 or 4 games Moss hasn't been the Moss we all knew for like 2 or 3 years now.

Exactly.

And I don't think he maintains a strict offseason regimen to preserve his once-immense physical gifts - Rice was the greatest of all-time because he was wildly talented yet worked like he was a rookie FA trying to make the last cut. Once Moss' ability fades, there isn't a work ethic their for him to fall back on.