[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok, yes, it is just a fabulous little seven team league...

cre8tiff

We start 2 RBs and are allowed only one on bench. Performance scoring, +1 PER CARRY. It is a total points league, no head-to-head.

My RBs:

Westbrook

Chester

McGahee

Waiver Wire:

T. Jones

Maroney

McAllister

Foster

Betts

Addai

Westbrook was the top point getter in the league, befire sitting last week, but with rumblings of sugery, I may have to bench or -gulp- drop him. Can I logically drop either Chester OR McGahee for any of those guys now? The +1 per carry is a killer. Or do I cut loose Westy in favor of one of those others? I have considered with this much talent on the WW keeping on RB position open for weekly WW pickups based on matchups...

Unusual situation, I know. I won this thing last year picking up LJ from the WW after Priest went down. Is Maroney this year's LJ?

Thanks!

EDIT: :D The filter replaced gh ey with fabulous!

Edited by cre8tiff

Maroney is for real, but he's in a RBBC situation. Westbrook will play this weekend, just a hunch, but I don't see him missing the Dallas game. Because of the +1 per carry, I like T. Jones off that list as he's the focus in the running game. Those other guys are either in a RBBC or at least has someone eating into their time. Benson isn't eating away at Jones' carries.

That said I think Chester and Willis are fine and like I said, I think Westy plays this week.

Maroney is for real, but he's in a RBBC situation. Westbrook will play this weekend, just a hunch, but I don't see him missing the Dallas game. Because of the +1 per carry, I like T. Jones off that list as he's the focus in the running game. Those other guys are either in a RBBC or at least has someone eating into their time. Benson isn't eating away at Jones' carries.

That said I think Chester and Willis are fine and like I said, I think Westy plays this week.

Coolio. I will keep Jones at the head of the list, and see what develops with Westy.

Thanks, you won more than a few games for me last year with your advice!! :D

I found this for you, check it out.

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/15673587.htm

Dang, seems like surgury is inevitable, but this week is safe.

Got a follow-up rew, since I have your attention:

I have LJ Smith and Ben Watson, but I have to get a WR for by DJAX's bye week. We have limited bench (only 1 TE/WR in reserve) I have a couple of guys that want Watson (or LJ for that matter) and they have the receivers below to give. I just think on past performance, plus the fact the philly WR are hurt, I have to keep LJ. I am leaning towards Bruce, on the PPR, but the Bears offense...hmmm. What do you think?

Standard performance league +1 PPR.

I give up Ben Watson

I ask for who?

Bruce

Berrian

Waiver wire

Walker

Furrey

Meshawn

McGahee gets alot of carries but he probably isn't a good start against Chicago D this week. Chester should have a good bounce back game against Detroit this week. Westbrook is a tossup because it could come down to game time decision again. Maroney is the real deal but I couldn't see dropping anyone for him. But I would drop McGahee if Westbrook can't go this week and start Maroney and Chester. If Westbrook, keep who you got and start Chester and Westbrook.