[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Abraham

Agreed following the Falcons this guy is awesome when on the field but were paying him about 1mil a minute thus far :D

3.75 million per game so far (per game he's played), I think. And he's basically only played 6 quarters of football.

Edited by kerwin8

Anyone who has Bengal players (Palmer, Chad, TJ, Rudi) who are waiting for that MONSTER week...I believe this will be that week. I expect BIG things from Palmer and CJ this week...I've been patient with them both all year (Palmer has been fine, but is ranked about #10 and Chad is probably around #20, MUCH LOWER than they will finish I believe) and now I am hoping to cash in. People like the Ravens D, Jennings, Berrian, some decent moves w/ my runners have gotten me to 5-2 leading my division, but to carry it through I must get my horses running...this week it begins. :D

When, I said WHEN he plays, he's awsome. The guy just doesn't play. I was one of the Jet fans applauding his departure. I didn't want to see him crush our cap and only play in half the games.... if that many. Glad he's someone else's headache now.