[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did I lose to THIS team in the championship?

malta69

Talk about stewing over a loss. Below is my IDP keeper league team, which cruised to a #2 seed and championship game. Last season I had a similiar dominant team which went 11-2 and lost in Week 15. Here was my lineup this week:

QB D.Brees DL T.Warren

RB L.Tomlinson DL T.Pryce

RB F.Gore LB Z.Thomas

WR M.Harrison LB K.Brooking

WR H.Ward DB G.Wilson

TE T.Gonzalez DB K.Hamlin

K J.Elam

SpT NY Giants

Below is the joke of a lineup I lost too. Granted his defensive players are solid but look at the guys he started on offense. He was the #1 seed who got riddled with injuries (McNabb, Cadillac, Kevin Jones) which was the only reason he made it this far:

QB J.Garcia DL A.Ogunlaye

RB A.Harris DL J.Allen

WR D.Driver LB R.Lewis

WR R.Williams LB L.Fletcher

WR M.Clayton DB C.Hope

TE A.Gates DB A.Wilson

K A.Viniateri

SpT Oakland

Unfrickin real. On paper my squad would crush these bums 9 out of 10 weeks. Even though its only my secondarily league, it stings like no other. Arlen Harris???? Come on!!!

Let this be a lesson to all you new guys... Nothing in the fantasy worls is certain! :D

You guys are absolutely right. I put defense on the backburner and let my studs on offense carry me all year, only to let me down when it mattered most! Next year I won't be so hesitant to take defensive studs in the earlier rounds. Aside from my keepers (Z.Thomas and G.Wilson) I dont think I took a defensive player until the 9th or 10th round last year.